Today’s card is yet another sneak peek at products from the 2020-2021 Annual catalog, specifically the Forever Greenery Suite. I used the Forever Fern Bundle (Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies,) Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, Greenery Embossing Folders, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, and Gold Hoop Embellishments.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Last Chance Products!
Get these retiring products while you can. See them in my online store here.
Want a new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?
The new catalog goes live June 3! If you have ordered from me in the past year, or have requested a catalog from me, I will send you one for free as soon as I get them in. Otherwise, if you would like a catalog, click here to request one. If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please ask them for your catalog. Thank you.
Want a little bit of everything from the new catalog?
Click here to reserve your Swatch Books and Product Shares! Designer Series Paper Swatch Books are a useful tool. Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares give you a taste of all the new items, so you can decide which ones you want to order more of.
S Gold Hoop Gold Hoop Gold Hoop Gold Hoop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer cut to 5″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Forever Fern stamp set:
- sentiment in Pear Pizzazz ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- leaf sprig in Garden Green ink, stamped off once, onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Cut using the Forever Flourishing Dies:
- largest sprig from a scrap of Garden Green CS
Cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
Embossed using the Greenery Embossing Folders:
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer
Tied on the Gold Hoop (see below):
- applied Tear and Tape onto the back of the Pear Pizzazz CS layer at each side, the top, and the bottom
- stuck one end of a piece of gold trim on each piece of Tear & Tape on the sides
- ran the other ends through the hoop on the front of the layer, then wrapped them back around to the back, pulling tight enough to keep the hoop in place, and sticking the trim onto the same pieces of Tear & Tape
- repeated the process at the top and bottom
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Garden Green CS die cut glued onto the Pear Pizzazz CS layer
- tied on the Gold Hoop (see above)
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- sentiment adhered i the center of the hoop using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Gilded Gems applied, 1 onto the sentiment, and 2 onto the Pear Pizzazz CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List<— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!