Today’s card really couldn’t be simpler. It’s similar to yesterday’s card, but in plain old black and white. Here’s what happened. I stamped the image, but didn’t get good ink coverage in a few spots. I felt I could salvage it, and I decided to go over it with the fine tip of a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. This made the lines thicker. I liked the effect, so I went over the entire image with the marker. How do you like it!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
Stamped with the Good Vibes stamp set:
- image in Basic Black ink, then went over the entire image with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- That’s it!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!