Today I’m sharing one of the examples I made for the day I spent with the Stamp or Dye group. You can see my post about our gathering here. I used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set for the flowers & leaves of the wreath, and the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set for the sentiment, which I cut using the Classic Label Punch.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Lovely Lipstick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Call Me Clover CS cut to 3″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4 for the inside of the card
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- one square (appr. 2-7/8″) from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- second square, next size up, from a scrap of Call Me Clover CS
- third square, next size up from the second one, from a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set:
- See how to stamp the wreath with a Stamparatus here.
- flowers in Lovely Lipstick ink onto the smaller Whisper White CS die cut square
- leaves in Call Me Clover ink between the flowers
Stamped using the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment glued onto the Call Me Clover CS strip, then trimmed the ends using Paper Snips
- sentiment strips adhered onto the wreath layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- wreath layer glued onto the Call Me Clover die cut layer
- Call Me Clover square glued onto the larger Whisper White die cut layer
- whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon adhered to the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- larger Whisper White Die cut layer glued over the ribbon
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers:
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!