Today I’m sharing a card I made using the Hallows Night Magic Bundle and other products from the Magic in This Night Suite.
Last night I hosted a Mystery Stamping Party on Facebook, and I had such a great time! Throughout the party, I posted “clues” that participants followed to create a card, without seeing what the end result would look like. There were some really talented stampers making amazing cards. I look forward to doing this again.
If you’d like to invite your friends to a Facebook stamping party, let me know. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards on sales placed using the Host Code for the party.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S night magic night magic night magic night magic
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 6-1/4″, then scored along the longer side at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 5-1/2″ x 1″
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ (Blackberry Bliss pattern)
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 3/4″ (Blackberry Bliss pattern)
- Whisper White Thick CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (Basic Black pattern)
Stamped with the Hallows Night Magic stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the inside of the card base, where it will show through the “window”
- large spider in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic Gray CS
Cut using the Halloween Magic Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 5-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ DSP layer glued onto the top of the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 3/4″ DSP layer glued onto the 1″ strip of Whisper White Thick CS
- 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4 DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White Thick CS layer
- 1″ strip lined up along the bottom of the back of the card base
- Whisper White Thick CS layer glued, at the top and bottom only, onto the two parts of the front of the card base
- die cut spider glued onto the center of the black DSP layer
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the top DSP layer using a Mini Glue Dot
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
The new catalog, and the new online store, are live!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!