It’s time for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop for May! Our theme this month is “I gotta feeling” and we’re showcasing new products from Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Because we’ve gotta feeling that you’re gonna love the new stuff! I used the new Hand Delivered host/hostess stamp set and the new Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group, and you don’t want to miss any of it!
Here’s “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas:
Here’s what I made:
This card is all about the color, so the construction is very simple. It’s only 2 layers of paper on a card base.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Stamped with the Hand Delivered stamp set:
- skirt & legs, arms & balloons, and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- NOTE: I stamped the sentiment after I colored in the balloon
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- skirt & shoes in Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler
- legs & arms in Ivory
- balloons in Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
Assembled the card:
- stamped layer glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here’s the hop:
If you get lost, use this list to find your way.
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <————— YOU ARE HERE
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The two new products will be available to order on June 1, 2018. Also the Stampin’ Blends Markers are not orderable right now, but will be available in the new catalog.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog will be available to order very soon!
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!