It’s time for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s theme is “They Say It’s Your Birthday.” Do you remember the song by The Beatles? Click here to hear it! I’ve made a fun birthday card for today’s hop, but it could be used for any occasion calling for a party, even for the invitation. I took the colors from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper that I used, and the stamped images are from a stamp set I’ve used a lot lately, Happy Birthday Gorgeous.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pumpkin Pie CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 3″
Stamped with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set:
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto the center of the Whisper White CS layer
- streamers around the sentiment in Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Sky inks
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Pumpkin Pie CS layer glued at an angle onto the DSP layer
- stamped layer glued at an angle onto the Pumpkin Pie CS layer
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!