They aren’t just for scrapbooking! The Memories & More (M&M) card packs are great to use on cards, as well as in scrapbooks. I’ve used a card from the Color Theory card pack on today’s card, along with the Happy Birthday Thinlits die, to create an incredibly fast and simple birthday card. Glitter Enamel Dots add just that little somethin’ somethin’ to make it pop.
The M&M card and the dots are both Crushed Curry in ombre shades, so I put the lighter dots on the darker end of the card, and the darker dots on the lighter end of the card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Wisteria Wonder CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- a 4″ x 6″ card from the Color Theory Card Pack cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″, keeping the leftover strip
Die cut using the Happy Birthday Thinlits:
- sentiment from a scrap of Wisteria Wonder CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Wisteria Wonder layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Color Theory card glued onto the Wisteria Wonder layer
- die cut sentiment glued onto the Color Theory card
- Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots applied to the Color Theory card, around the sentiment
- NOTE: I put the darker dots on the lighter side of the card and lighter dots on the darker side of the card. The dots are all different shades of Crushed Curry.
- leftover strip of Color Theory card glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!