Today’s project is a birthday card for my sister, Judy, whose birthday is Saint Patrick’s Day. I used a heart punch to create the four leaf clover. Or is it a shamrock? I’m not sure, but I’m calling it a clover. There is no stamping on this card. That’s right, no stamping. I used two sets of dies for the sentiments: Word Wishes for the outside and Well Written for the inside. By the way,…
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Saint Patrick’s Saint Patrick’s Saint Patrick’s Saint Patrick’s
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Call Me Clover card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (two pieces)
Cut using the Word Wishes Dies:
- “Happy” and “St.Patrick’s” and “Day” from a scrap of Gold Foil Sheet
- You may notice in the photos that there is a green layer of these words under the gold. I started with the green, then changed my mind, and just glued the gold over the green.
Cut using the Well Wishes Dies:
- “&” and “happy” and “birthday” from a scrap of Call Me Clover CS
Cut using the Heart Punch Pack:
- 4 hearts from a scrap of Call Me Clover CS
Scored using the Simply Scored:
- all 4 hearts down the middle
Assembled the Saint Patrick’s Birthday card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- “Happy St.Patrick’s Day” glued onto one of the Whisper White CS pieces
- 4 hearts folded in half and glued onto the same Whisper White CS layer, only applying glue down the fold
- 3 Call Me Clover enamel dots applied around the hearts
- “& happy birthday” glued onto the other Whisper White CS piece, then that piece glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!