It’s time for the ICS 09-2019 Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Fabulous Fall. What could be more fabulous that going back to school? I know, not everyone feels that way, but when I was a kid, I couldn’t wait to get back to see my friends. I enjoyed school. And the beginning of the school year was special because I got a new notebook, paper, pencils, etc. and some new school clothes. My project for today is a welcome back to school card. I used the Harvest Hellos bundle (Harvest Hellos stamp set and Apple Builder Punch.) I sponged Cherry Cobbler ink onto Crushed Curry cardstock for the apple. The star background is from the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper. All the new holiday products are now available to order!
Be sure to hop all the way around to see all the great Autumnal projects made by this talented group of stampers!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- smaller Early Espresso CS layer cut to 3″ x 4″
- Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- larger Early Espresso CS layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Night Before Christmas DSP layer cut to 4″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Harvest Hellos stamp set:
- apple in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Crushed Curry CS
- stem in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Soft Suede CS
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
Cut using the Apple Builder Punch:
- apple and stem
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Colored using a Sponge Dauber:
- apple in Cherry Cobbler ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Cherry Cobbler DSP layer glued onto the smaller Early Espresso CS layer
- smaller Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Night Before Christmas DSP layer glued onto the larger Early Espresso CS layer
- larger Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base, over the other DSP layer
- stem glued onto the back of the apple
- sentiment glued onto the front of the apple
- apple/stem/sentiment adhered onto the top DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Sahara Sand Adhesive-Backed Sequins randomly applied onto the card front
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the ICS 09-2019 Fabulous Fall Blog Hop:
Click the Next button to hop to the next stop, Deb Naylor of The Flying Stamper:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Contact your demonstrator to place an order. If you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to be yours – please click on these images for more product details and to purchase. Thank you!
Click “Supply List” to download a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Pretty Petals Online Class by Thursday, September 5:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Pretty Petals Suite on pages 72-74 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, pre-cut card kits, and 6 Very Vanilla envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/pretty-petals-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!