Today’s project is a card I made with the Harvest Hellos bundle (Harvest Hellos stamp set and Apple Builder Punch,) Layered Leaves embossing folder, and Ornate Frames Dies. The three enamel dots are from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, and the Mossy Meadow linen thread is from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.
The Harvest Hellos bundle is quite versatile. You can make pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, and apples for Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, school, get well, and more.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mossy Meadow card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Mossy Meadow CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Harvest Hellos stamp set:
- pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie ink onto a scrap of Pumpkin Pie CS
- face in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Pumpkin Pie CS pumpkin
- pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped off once, onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside of the card base (Oops, I forgot to photograph the inside of the card. I stamped the pumpkin in the bottom right corner.)
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- leaf and tendril in Mossy Meadow ink onto the Mossy Meadow CS layer
- stem in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Soft Suede CS
Cut using the Apple Builder Punch:
- Pumpkin Pie CS pumpkin
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
Embossed using the Layered Leaves embossing folder:
- Basic Black CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Mossy Meadow linen thread wrapped twice around the Basic Black CS layer and tied in a bow
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stem glued onto the back of the punched pumpkin
- punched pumpkin glued onto the Mossy Meadow CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Mossy Meadow CS layer
- Mossy Meadow CS layer glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- 2 Basic Gray enamel dots applied onto the Basic Black CS layer
- 1 Basic Black enamel dot applied onto Mossy Meadow CS layer
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Monster Bash Online Treat Holder Class by September 18:
- Make 6 adorable treat holders in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Monster Bash Suite on pages 52-54 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive the stamp set, dies, pre-cut kits, and Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/monster-bash-treat-holder-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!