These little cuties are from the Haunt Ya Later stamp set in the new Holiday catalog. I stamped the witch and cat in black Staz-On ink on Watercolor paper, then used an Aqua Painter to color them. I used a Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker for the hat’s buckle and for the frog/s eyes and mouth. And I used a Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker for the witch’s star pendant. A White Signo Gel Pen adds the little white dots in their eyes. I fussy cut both characters with my Paper Snips before adhering them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment, from the same set, is stamped in black on Perfect Plum card stock, then cut with a die from the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits Dies.
The cat’s little pumpkin is a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock cut with the Tree Builder punch – it’s usually used as an apple.
The beautiful white lacy background is one of the new Spider Web Doilies flipped over to the white side.
The card base is Basic Black card stock.
The new products I used are: Haunt Ya Later stamp set, Spider Lace Doilies.
Here are the current products I used:
Want to get a head start on the holidays? My Christmas Card Class is Thursday! There are still spots available, but sign up now before they fill up! Click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then click on the Christmas Card Class to RSVP.
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive.
Current subscribers – and ONLY current subscribers – can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
Here’s the skinny:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
The all new 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
Catalog dates are September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please email me at [email protected] If you already have a demonstrator, please get your catalog from them. Thank you.