For today’s project I’ve made a get well card using the Healing Hugs stamp set and the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders. It’s simple, but looks more complicated than it is.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Healing Hugs stamp set:
- large flower in Petal Pink ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment repeated in Garden Green ink over the stamped flowers
Cut using the Heirloom Frames Dies:
- oval frame from a scrap of Garden Green CS
Embossed using the Heirloom Frames 3D Embossing Folders:
- the die cut frame
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
- the stamped layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- die cut frame glued onto the stamped layer
- stamped layer and frame glued onto the front of the card base
- 3 Petal Pink pearls applied onto the front of the card base, at bottom right
- optional: glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!