Today I’m excited to share a card made by one of my Candy Hearts team members, Debbie Catlett. Everything she makes is amazing. Her attention to detail and eye for pretty cards make her projects some of the best I’ve seen. She continues to amaze each month at our Hearts gathering with her swap cards. For today’s project, Debbie used the new Heartfelt Blooms stamp set from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration catalog along with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to create a beautifully rustic thank you card.
The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is made using a new process to create a photorealistic image with only one stamp. Similar images typically use 2 – 3 stamps applied in layers, such as the Sweet Little Something stamp set.
AND the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is FREE with a $50 order, but only through March 31, 2018. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing Sale-A-Bration opportunity.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/8″ x 3″
- Optional: Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set:
- flower image in Night of Navy ink onto the DSP
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
Cut using the 1/8″ Circle Punch:
- hole in the top of the sentiment tag
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Night of Navy CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the Night of Navy CS layer
- piece of Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon through the hole in the tag
- piece of Linen Thread tied in a bow around the Night of Navy ribbon
- tag adhered to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Optional: Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: email@example.com OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!