Hearts come home at Christmas, and for many people, home at Christmas includes SNOW! Today’s card features Stampin’ Up! Embossing Paste being used as snow. This simple technique gives the card a little added texture, and the Palette Knives made it super easy.
Here’s a video about the Embossing Paste:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (3 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Hearts Come Home stamp set:
- sentiment and trees in Pool Party ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Hometown Greetings Edgelits:
- the three 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ pieces of Whisper White CS with the three largest dies
- then cut these pieces along the bottom edge so they would stagger as shown
Assembled the card:
- smeared the Embossing Paste (sort of like icing a cake) with a Palette Knife onto the shortest die cut piece, but not on the buildings, and let it dry
- tallest die cut glued to the front of the card base
- middle die cut adhered onto the tallest die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals, lining up the layers along the bottom
- shortest die cut adhered onto the middle die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals, lining up the layers along the bottom
- NOTE: I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the buildings
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS (with sentiment) glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!