Welcome to the Manly May OSAT Blog Hop! My card features a sneak peek at some of the new products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog: the Forever Fern Bundle (Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies,) Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, and Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. While it’s really a unisex card, the colors are manly, and leaves are generally more manly than flowers.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S manly may manly may manly may manly may
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pretty Peacock card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Just Jade CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Garden Green CS layer cut to 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Forever Fern stamp set:
- sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS strip
- sprig in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Forever Flourishing Dies:
Cut using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch:
- both ends of the sentiment strip
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Just Jade CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Garden Green CS layer glued onto the Just Jade CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Garden Green CS layer
- die cut sprig glued onto the DSP layer
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the Manly May OSAT Blog Hop:
Last Chance Products
Get the retiring products while you can! See all the remaining products in my online store here.
Want a new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?
The new catalog goes live June 3! If you have ordered from me in the past year, or have requested a catalog from me, I will send you one for free as soon as I get them in. Otherwise, if you would like a catalog, click here to request one. If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please ask them for your catalog. Thank you.
Want a little bit of everything from the new catalog?
Click here to reserve your Swatch Books and Product Shares! Designer Series Paper Swatch Books are a wonderful tool! Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares give you a taste of all the new items so you can decide which ones you want to order more of.
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!