Sometimes a stamp set comes along that you like, but a couple of the stamps in the set you absolutely love. Today’s card is made with one of those. The set is called A Good Day, and it’s full of sweet sentiments and images.
I like everything in the set, but I’m in love with the bunny image. There’s something about the expression on its face. To me it looks like it has just stomped its foot, and now has that tight lipped expression, like it’s trying not to say what it really thinks. Or maybe it’s just concerned about something. Or questioning. No, I think it’s miffed – but in the cutest possible way.
Another new product I used is a 3″ x 4″ card from the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack, which is a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item that you can get for FREE with a $50 order!
As a matter of fact, you can purchase the A Good Day stamp set ($19 clear mount, or $27 wood mount) and the two scallop circle punches listed below ($16 each) and get the Card Pack FREE!
It’s National Trivia Day! So here’s some bunny trivia: The American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) recognizes 48 unique rabbit breeds. The British Rabbit Council (BRC) recognizes over 60 breeds.
Here’s what I made:
Inside the card, the bunny peeks up from the bottom.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Berry Burst card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/2″
- Calypso Coral CS layer cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ for the sentiment
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the A Good Day stamp set:
- bunny in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- top part of bunny in Basic Gray ink onto the large piece of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- bows of both bunnies in Berry Burst
- ears of both bunnies in Pink Pirouette
Cut using Scallop Circle Punches:
- bunny with the 1-1/8″ punch
- scrap of Old Olive CS with the 1-3/8″ punch
Assembled the card:
- folded the card base along the score line, and burnished it with a Bone Folder
- sentiment strip glued onto the 4″ x 3″ Memories & More (M&M) card
- bunny glued onto the Old Olive circle
- Old Olive circle adhered to the M&M card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- M&M card glued onto Old Olive CS layer
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto Calypso Coral CS layer
- Calypso Coral CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- SAB Stamp Fest – ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! It happens January 20. Details and register HERE by January 13!
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!