Recently I’ve been sharing some sneak peeks of products that will be available on September 1. But while the new Holiday catalog is almost upon us, let’s not forget that we still have another month of Summer.
Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush are such fun, summery colors. It isn’t surprising they’re used together so much, as in this sheet from the Cherry on Top DSP Stack, which has to be one of my favorites from all the Designer Series Papers in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
This card is really all about the paper, from the sweet little cherries, the Cucumber Crush tone on tone stripes, and the Watermelon Wonder & Whisper White stripes to the Whisper White and Cucumber Crush die cut words. The only other thing on the card (other than adhesive) is the Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Trim bow.
Talking about my favorite products in the annual catalog, the 2015-2017 In Color Dotted Lace Trims are at the top of my list. I want to put this stuff on everything! When I first saw it, I only ordered one roll just to see what it was like. I expected it to be stiff and crunchy and difficult to handle. I was so wrong! It’s soft and pliable and very easy to work with, but not so soft that it doesn’t hold its shape.
Here’s what I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive.
ONLY subscribers can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
Here’s the skinny:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
The all new 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
Catalog dates are September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator and you would like a free catalog, please email me at email@example.com. If you do already have a demonstrator, please request your catalog from them. Thank you.
I love hearing from you, and I welcome your comments and questions.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!