Today I’m sharing a fun card I made with products from the Snail Mail Suite Collection. I just love the colors in this suite. They’re bright and cheerful and fun. And the snails and mushrooms are just as cute as they an be. Don’t you think so?
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Snail Mail Snail Mail Snail Mail Snail Mail
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Daffodil Delight card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut into 4 strips, each a different pattern, two at 4″ x 1-1/2″ and two at 4″ x 1-1/8″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Snailed It stamp set:
- 2 snails and 2 sentiments in tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
- hearts in Read Red ink onto the Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Snail Dies:
- 2 snails, 2 sentiment, and a scrap of vellum
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- the snails in Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 4 DSP strips glued onto the front of the card base (they combine to make a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer)
- snails and top sentiment adhered onto the vellum die cut using Stampin’ Seal
- vellum, snails and sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Seal, but only behind the CS pieces so it wouldn’t show
- bottom sentiment glued onto the DSP layer
- Resin Heart applied onto the bottom sentiment using my Take Your Pick Tool
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Butterfly Brilliance is here for a limited time!
These new products are out of this world gorgeous. And they’re only available for a couple months, so definitely get them as soon as you can in case they sell out! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code 4BR2CFMC – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!