The So Hoppy Together stamp set has been a very popular Sale-a-bration item. I mean, those frogs are a hoot, but they aren’t the only cute and funny critters in the set. Check out that dragonfly in the upper right corner – pretty funny, huh? I’m thrilled that Stampin’ Up! is coming out with the coordinating Hop Along Framelits Dies. You can do so much more with the stamp set when the images are so easy to cut out. The dies will be available in March, so be sure to get the stamp set now, if you haven’t already. It’s free with a $50 order.
By the way, today is the last day to preorder this week’s Happy Tails online class.
Scroll down to the bottom of this post for more info.
Here’s what I made:
I colored two dragonflies in Blueberry Bushel and Pumpkin Pie: one of then directly with the markers, and the other one with a Blender Pen. I like the way both of them came out, but not necessarily side by side. So I opted to put one on the card and one on the envelope.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blueberry Bushel card stock (CS) cut to 2-3/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Pumpkin Pie CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 1/2″
Stamped with the So Hoppy Together stamp set:
- two dragonflies in Blueberry Bushel ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment onto the Whisper White CS strip in Blueberry Bushel ink
Colored using markers:
- one dragonfly colored using Stampin’ Write Markers in Blueberry Bushel and Pumpkin Pie
- one dragonfly colored using a Blender Pen in the same colors
Die cut using the Hop Along Framelits:
- the two dragonflies
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Blueberry Bushel CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Pumpkin Pie CS layer glued onto the Blueberry CS layer
- sentiment strip glued onto the Pumpkin Pie CS layer
- Blender Pen colored dragonfly glued onto the Pumpkin Pie CS layer
- marker colored dragonfly glued onto the flap of the envelope
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The dies will be available to purchase March 1 – 31, 2019.
Today is the last day to preorder this week’s online class!
If you or someone you know loves dogs, this class is for you! Click on the image below for details and to order.
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!