Hello, Sweet Stampers! Today’s card features the Builder Birdcage stamp set and the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Paper (DSP) from the Occasions catalog. The see-through photopolymer stamps make it super easy to line up the images. And the paper is as cute as all get out.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Marina Mist card stock (CS) to 4-1/4″ x 11″, and scored in half at 5-1/2″.
- Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 4″ x 5-1.4″.
- a smaller piece of Marina Mist CS to 2-1/4″ x 3-3/8″.
- Whisper White CS to 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″.
- You may be wondering why the smaller pieces have such odd measurements. When designing the card, I stamped the image first, then trimmed around it until I liked the way it looked. And those just happened to be the measurements.
Stamped using the Builder Birdcage stamp set:
- birdcage in Crumb Cake ink onto the Whisper White CS.
- birds in Marina Mist ink “inside” the birdcage.
- sentiment in Marina Mist ink onto a strip of Whisper White CS big enough to accommodate the banner die (see below.)
- edges of doily in Marina Mist ink with a Sponge Dauber.
- stamped sentiment using the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. Then fold on the score lines created by the die.
Adhered, using glue unless otherwise noted:
- DSP to the card base.
- birdcage piece to the smaller piece of Marina Mist CS.
- doily to the back of the smaller piece of Marina Mist CS.
- smaller piece of Marina Mist CS (with birdcage and doily) to the DSP.
- adhered the middle part of the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and the ends with glue, to the DSP.
- self stick dots in Marina Mist from the Subtles Enamel Shapes.
Here’s what I used:
Now until March 31, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Catalog for each $50 you spend on an order! See the catalog here.
You also earn a Gum Ball from me for each $50. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you the stamp set of your choice FREE! See details on Gum Ball Rewards here.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!