Today’s card is another example of what you can do with a Stamparatus stamped wreath. The layout is the same as a few of the others (you can see them here, here, and here) but the different stamp set and colors make it look very different. I used the High Tide stamp set for the wreath, and the colors are Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Soft Suede CS cut to 3″ x 3″
- Soft Suede CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 1/2″
- scraps of Very Vanilla CS for punching and die cutting*
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- *sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto the scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- ends of the Soft Suede CS strip to match the punched sentiment
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- *scrap of Very Vanilla CS with the largest plain square die
Stamped using the High Tide stamp set:
- the wreath in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks onto the die cut Very Vanilla CS square
- See my post here for instructions on how to stamp the wreath using a Stamparatus
- I stamped the larger image in Crumb Cake twice around – once the standard 8 times, then another 8 between the first ones.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- a piece of Very Vanilla Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon adhered to the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- 3-1/8″ Very Vanilla CS square glued onto the front of the card base, over the ribbon
- 3″ Soft Suede CS square glued onto the 3-1/8″ Very Vanilla CS square
- wreath stamped layer glued onto the 3″ Soft Suede CS
- sentiment glued onto the Soft Suede CS strip
- a large Gold Faceted Gem applied to the Soft Suede CS strip
- Soft Suede CS strip adhered onto the wreath stamped layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers – August only!:
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!