Today I’m sharing another card I made using the Christmas Traditions Punch Box. I also used the Textured Weave Ribbon and the Subtle and Quilt Top embossing folders to add some texture. The colors are Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride. I like alternatives to red and green for Christmas. I especially like pink. My Christmas dishes are pink and green. I even have a pink Christmas tree with pink lights, AND matching wreath and garlands!
Here’s what I made:
Here you can really see the texture from the two embossing folders and the ribbon:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Granny Apple Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4
- Blushing Bride CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Christmas Traditions stamp set:
- the image in Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride inks onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- NOTE: I used Stampin’ Write Markers to color the stamp, then huffed on it to reactivate the ink before stamping
Ran through the Big Shot to emboss:
- Blushing Bride CS layer with the Subtle embossing folder
- Blushing Bride CS layer with the Quilt Top embossing folder
- NOTE: use them in this order. I think the Subtle folder would probably undo the Quilt Top pattern.
Cut using the Christmas Traditions Punch:
- stamped image
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- ribbon adhered to the Blushing Bride CS layer using Tear & Tape (or Snail) wrapping the ends around to the back
- Blushing Bride CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- punched piece adhered over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimansionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the beautiful Snowflake Showcase!
It’s available only in November, so get yours before it’s gone!
This stamp set can be used all year long!
You get 20 dies in this set! 20!!! And they go with both stamp sets, so they can be used all year long.
Look at these adorable embellishments! They’re flat so they’re great for cards. I even made a pair of earrings!
Click on the images below to see more details and to purchase the Snowflake Showcase items:
The White Velveteen Paper mentioned in the video is sold out and no longer available.
Here’s even more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code 92BH36G7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!