Today’s card features the At Home With You bundle (At Home With You stamp set and At Home Framelits Dies.) I love the name of this set. After all, there’s no place like home. It’s where you feel the most welcome and comfortable. But home doesn’t have to be a specific place. It doesn’t even have to be a place at all. Give this card to someone who makes you feel comfortable, welcome, loved, and at home.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Wood Textured Designer Series Paper (DSP) background layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to fit behind the door
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the At Home With You stamp set:
- door in Basic Black ink onto a darker piece of Wood Textures DSP
- door (focusing on doorknob) in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Gold Foil sheet
- two lights in Basic Black ink onto the lighter DSP background layer
- basket of flowers in Sahara Sand ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- doormat and “Welcome” in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Sahara Sand CS
- kickplate in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Gold Foil sheet
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the Whisper White CS for behind the door (stamp low on the CS to make room for the
Die cut using the At Home Framelits:
- doorframe, door, door window, lights, basket of flowers, kick plate, and doormat
Fussy cut using Paper Snips:
Colored using a Blender Pen:
- lights in Basic Gray ink
- light flames in Daffodil Delight ink
- basket of flowers in Sahara Sand, Berry Burst, and Old Olive inks
Assembled the card:
- lighter DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued to back of doorframe
- door glued onto the lighter DSP layer
- doorknob and kick plate glued onto door
- doormat and basket of flowers glued onto card front
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of November (JBHB42YT)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- November’s FREE gift: Stitched Felt Embellishments
Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!