Today I’m sharing a card I made using the Homemade Kindness stamp set, which has cozy, sweet images from an old fashioned kitchen. I stamped the images in black Stazon ink onto watercolor paper, then used an Aqua Painter to watercolor the images. I used the embossing die from the Pretty Park Framelits Dies to emboss – or actually deboss – the stones on the kitchen floor, and I cut the sentiment using the Lakeside Framelits Dies.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- watercolor paper cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Handmade Kindness stamp set:
- stove and bricks in black Stazon ink onto the watercolor paper
- sentiment in black Stazon ink onto a scrap of watercolor paper
Die cut using the Lakeside Framelits:
Embossed using the Pretty Park Framelits Dies:
- stones onto the watercolor paper layer, under the stove
- yes, there is an embossing die in this set of framelits
Colored using an Aqua Painter:
- stove in Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, and Basic Gray inks
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink
- oven window with a Basic Black watercolor pencil, then blended slightly using the Aqua Painter
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- edges of the die cut sentiment in Flirty Flamingo
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Flirty Flamingo CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- watercolor paper layer glued onto the Flirty Flamingo CS layer
- sentiment adhered to the watercolor paper layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Year-End Closeout has officially begun! During this promotion, you will be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!