Today’s project is perfect for tucking into a thank you gift for some homemade goodies. I used the Homemade Kindness stamp set, Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes, and Regals Designer Series Paper to make this very simple project.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 2″ x 3″
Stamped with the Homemade Kindness stamp set:
- image and sentiment in black Stazon ink onto the front of the Narrow Note Card
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- stamped image in Crushed Curry and Gray Granite
Assembled the project:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the envelope
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Year-End Closeout has officially begun! During this promotion, you will be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!