I used the Honey Bee stamp set and Detailed Bee Dies (available together in the Honey Bee Bundle to sale 10%) along with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (available free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration) to create today’s card. You may think it looks a little skinnier than normal. That’s because it is. I intended to have wider bands of Basic Black on each side. I accidentally cut the card base 4″ wide instead of 4-1/4″. Oops! But I already had it mostly finished so I decided to go with it. The instructions below use the 4-1/4″ wide card base.
S honey honey honey
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Rococo Rose CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Honey Bee stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- two flowers in Old Olive and Rococo Rose onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- Note: I colored the flower stamp using Stampin’ Write Markers
Cut using the Detailed Bee Dies:
Cut using the Darling Label Punch:
Cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
- scrap of Basic Black CS using a scalloped die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Rococo Rose CS laeyr glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Rococo Rose CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS scalloped circle
- flowers glued around the sentiment
- Basic Black CS scalloped circle adhered onto the DSP layer using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! AND NOW, only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!