The Birthday Statements stamp set is has two spectacular images perfect for coloring. I used an Aqua Painter to color the image on today’s card. That image is the star of the card, backed by the Tufted dynamic embossing folder.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Coastal Cabana card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Watercolor paper cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Birthday Statements stamp set:
- large image in black Stazon ink onto the Watercolor paper layer
Embossed using the Tufted Dynamic embossing folder:
- Coastal Cabana CS layer
Colored using an Aqua Painter:
- stamped image in Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, and Coastal Cabana inks
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed Coastal Cabana CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Watercolor paper layer glued onto the embossed Coastal Cabana CS layer
- 3 Glitter Enamel Dots applied to the card front
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links:
- It’s Sale-a-bration! See all the free products you can earn now through March 31
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive $10 in free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive $50 in free product!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!