Sale-a-bration 2019 is almost over, but there’s still time! Place your order or join my team by tomorrow, March 31, which is the last day to earn free products when you shop or join. I used the So Hoppy Together stamp set, one of the many Sale-a-bration items you can get for free, to make today’s card. It can be a card of encouragement (if a frog can ride a unicycle, you can do anything!) or congratulations for a job well done. I used the Stamparatus mirror stamping technique. To see another card I made using this technique, check out yesterday’s post here.
Here’s what I made:
The Basic Gray and Real Red card stocks look darker in the photos than in person.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS layer cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the So Hoppy Together stamp set and the Stamparatus:
- standing frog in Call Me Clover ink onto the right side of the Whisper White CS layer
- standing frog in Call Me Clover ink onto a Silicone Craft Sheet
- flipped the Whisper White CS layer horizontally and carefully placed in onto the craft sheet in the Stamparatus
- stamped the frog again onto the back of the paper (no need to ink up the stamp for this step – you’re just pressing the paper onto the craft sheet to soak up the ink stamped there.)
- frog on unicycle in Call Me Clover and Basic Black inks (colored the stamp using Stampin’ Write Markers)
- “you can do anything” sentiment in Memento black ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card (Oops, I forgot to photograph the inside.)
Stamped with the Labeler Alphabet stamp set:
- “TA DA” in Memento black ink into the Whisper White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- frogs in Granny Apple Green
- unicycle in Smoky Slate, Basic Black, and Real Red
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the the Wonderful Moments Wedding Card Online Class by April 3!
Need some cards for all those weddings and showers that inevitably come up this time of year? This class is for you.
- Make 6 gorgeous cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for weddings and showers
- I do all the cutting and embossing. You just stamp, color, and assemble!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and color options (Lovely Lipstick was used in the sneak peeks below, though it looks darker in the photos.)
Here are some helpful links:
- Tomorrow is the last day of Sale-a-bration!!! – earn free items!
- Tomorrow is the last day to buy Sale-a-bration Coordination items!!!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!