I am in love with the new Sweetest Thing bundle and coordinating products. The colors are bright and fun, and it’s all about candy! Today’s card is very simple. It used the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, and a piece of skinny Pineapple Punch ribbon. Who wouldn’t enjoy receiving this?!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Melon Mambo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green CS cut to 4″ x 1-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Sweetest Thing stamp set:
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Pineapple Punch ribbon wrapped around the Granny Apple Green CS layer and the ends adhered onto the back
- Granny Apple Green CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- bow tied with Pineapple Punch ribbon, then adhered onto the first piece of ribbon using a Mini Glue Dot
- sentiment adhered over ribbon using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Pineapple Punch enamel dots applied onto/around the sentiment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Learn all you need to know about Sale-a-bration here
Here’s some info to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!