I’m having a little fun with Stampin’ Up!’s Iconic Christmas stamp set this morning and decided it would look great on a 6″ x 6″ card base. The larger card required a custom envelope – that’s when I LOVE our handy dandy Envelope Punch Board. One piece of Designer Series Paper and a little adhesive and you have an awesome custom envelope that coordinates perfectly with the card!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 6″ x 12″, then scored in half at 6″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ (2 pieces)
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″
Stamped with the Iconic Christmas stamp set:
- outlines of tree decorations in Basic Black ink
- filled in decorations in Cherry Cobbler ink
- filled in decorations in Garden Green ink
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Ornamental Christmas Framelits Dies:
- tree shape
- sentiment with the tag die
Punched using the Cat Punch:
- cat from a scrap of Soft Suede CS
Stamped using the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- cat face in Basic Black ink onto the punched cat
Colored using the Stampin’ Write Markers:
- drew cat’s collar in Cherry Cobbler
Assembled the card:
- Whisper White layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White layer
- tree glued onto the DSP layer
- cat adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- ran a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine through the hole in the tag, then glued the tag to the card front
- glued the other Whisper White CS piece to the inside of the card base
Crafted the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board:
- Be Merry DSP cut to 9-5/8″ x 9-5/8″
- punched and scored at 4-3/4″
- folded in the side flaps
- folded in the bottom flap and glued the edges of it to the side flaps
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!