Happy New Year! Welcome to the first ICS Blog Hop of 2020! This month’s theme is “Let the Sale-A-Bration Begin” and we’re featuring products from the new Sale-A-Bration brochure that goes live in just 2 days. I used the Happy Birthday to You stamp set to create today’s project.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Daffodil Delight card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- DSP sentiment layer cut around the stamped sentiment
- Daffodil Delight CS cut to 4-1/2″ x 1/2″
Stamped with the Happy Birthday to You stamp set:
- cake in black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in black Memento ink onto a scrap of DSP
Cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies:
- cake layer (used the 3rd largest rectangle die)
- border from a scrap of Bermuda Bay CS (used the largest and the 2nd largest rectangle dies)
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- both ends of the Daffodil Delight CS strip
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- cake in Light Daffodil Delight, leaving the center white
- flowers in Light and Dark Calypso Coral, and Dark Daffodil Delight
- leaves in Light and Dark Bermuda Bay
- cake stand in Light Smoky Slate, leaving the center white
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Bermuda Bay CS border and cake layer adhered onto the DSP layer using Foam Adhesive Strips
- Daffodil Delights CS strip glued onto the back of the sentiment layer
- sentiment layer glued onto the cake layer
- Flower Faceted Gem applied onto the sentiment layer
- optional: glue a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card. This isn’t needed because the Daffodil Delight CS is light enough to write on.
Here’s the ICS Blog Hop for January 2020:
Click the button below to go to the next stop on the hop, Terri Takashige of Territerbear’s Stamp & Scrap Spot:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!