Today’s card in impossible! Well, it’s called an impossible card. But it’s really incredibly easy. For this one I used the new Rooted in Nature stamp set and the coordinating Natures Poem Designer Series Paper. The card base is one piece of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card stock, so it fits into a standard A2 (medium) envelope. You can write a note on the back/bottom of the card base.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, then scored in half at 2-1/8″ (see template above)
- Petal Pink CS cut to 5-1/2″ x 1″
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-1/2″ x 4″, then a 1-3/4″ x 2-1/8″ rectangle cut from the top right corner (2 pieces)
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 1-7/8″
- Petal Pink CS cut to 3″ x 1-5/8″
Stamped with the Rooted in Nature stamp set:
- sentiment in Tranquil Tide ink onto the 3″ x 1-5/8″ Petal Pink CS, toward the right side
- one large and one small leaf in Tranquil Tide ink onto a scrap of Petal Pink CS
Die cut using the Nature’s Roots Framelits:
- the two stamped leaves
- embossed one leaf onto a scrap of Tranquil Tide CS, and cut it out
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- holding the card in two hands, flipped the right side under and to the back
- the two DSP pieces glued onto the top of the two sides of the card base
- Tranquil Tide CS layer glued onto the vertical panel of the card base
- sentiment layer glued onto the Tranquil Tide CS layer
- the three leaves glued onto the sentiment layer
- Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon adhered to the Tranquil Tide CS strip using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back
- Tranquil Tide CS strip glued onto the Petal Pink CS strip
- Petal Pink CS strip glued onto the front parts of the card base, as shown
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!