Today I’m thrilled to show off another of my amazing Candy Hearts team members, Tamara Burton! She made this great card with the Beautiful You stamp set, which is on page 24 of the Occasions catalog. She also used the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper, both from the Annual catalog.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″, for the card base
- Crushed Curry CS to 5″ x 4″
- Basic Black CS to 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Fruit Stand DSP to 3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White CS and Crushed Curry CS big enough for the ovals
Stamped with the Beautiful You stamp set:
- woman stamp in Watermelon Wonder ink onto Whisper White CS
- “filler” stamp in Crushed Curry ink over the woman
- sentiment in Basic Black ink beneath the woman
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- plain oval of the woman and sentiment
- scalloped oval from Crushed Curry CS
Assembled the card:
- DSP strip glued onto Basic Black CS
- Basic Black CS glued onto Crushed Curry CS
- Crushed Curry CS glued onto card base
- smaller oval glued onto scalloped oval
- scalloped oval adhered to card fron with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s what you need to make Tamara’s card:
Click here to shop my online store!
Paper Pumpkin 3 month prepaid subscription is only $55, but only through March 31! It’s the easiest way to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item! Get it here.
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2 per month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! Get it here.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!