I realize Christmas is over, but it’s never too soon to plan for the next one. And what would be more perfect for a golfer than ornaments made from golf balls? Today I’m sharing a Christmas card I made using the Golf Club Dies, Winter Woods stamp set, and In the Woods Dies. Of course, in the woods is where you want your golf ball never to go. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist the pun.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Country Club Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- DSP strip cut to 5-1/4″ x 1″
Stamped with the Winter Woods stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Golf Club Dies:
- large golf balls from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- mini golf balls from a scrap of Poppy Parade CS
- golf tees from a scrap of Golf Foil Sheet
Cut using In the Woods Dies:
- small trees from a scrap of Garden Green CS that I used as pine sprigs
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White golf balls glued onto the DSP layer, then the gold tees glued at the tops of the balls
- Garden Green sprigs glued along the top of the card front, left to right
- Poppy Parade mini balls glued onto the sprigs
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! AND NOW, only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!