Today’s card is made with the It Starts With Art bundle (It Starts With Art stamp set and Arts & Crafts Dies) and Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper, new products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog that are now available to purchase! It’s a colorful and fun card made with a colorful and fun suite. It’s a perfect way to tell someone how happy they make you.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pacific Point card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the It Starts With Art stamp set:
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- pens in Stazon black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Arts & Crafts Dies:
- pens (okay, one of them is a pencil)
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
- a scrap of Pacific Point CS
Punched using the Story Label Punch:
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- pens in Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, and Calypso Coral, and Gray Granite
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Blueberry Bushel ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back of the layer (I folded the Tear & Tape in half to use on the skinny ribbon.)
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the Pacific Point CS oval
- Pacific Point CS oval glued onto the DSP layer
- pens glued onto the DSP layer
- 3 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (one Night of Navy, one Pineapple Punch, and one Grapefruit Grove) applied to the DSP layer, to look like spots drawn by the pens
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card basex
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Perennial Essence Online Class by June 12:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Perennial Essence Suite on pages 106-108 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!