I love to show off my super talented Candy Hearts team members. Today I’m sharing a card designed by Kimberly Laidley, using the Spooky Cat and Jar of Love stamp sets and the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP.) I think it’s brilliant! Of course, I love Halloween so this is right up my alley. Tell me, do you love it, or does it give you the shivers, or both?
I love the piece of DSP she used for the background. This pattern is creepy and cute and sophisticated all at the same time.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black CS cut to 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Jar of Love stamp set:
- the jar in Memento Black ink onto the smaller piece of Very Vanilla CS
Stamped with the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- rats in Memento Black ink, climbing and falling out of the jar
- sentiment in Memento Black ink onto a separate scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- slightly larger circle from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Assembled the card:
- smaller piece of Very Vanilla CS glued onto the small Basic Black CS layer
- small Basic Black CS layer glued onto the DSP
- DSP glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS circle
- Basic Black CS circle glued onto the card front
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!