Today I’m sharing another card made using the Christmas Traditions Punch Box. I also used Under the Mistletoe and All is Bright Designer Series Papers and a Pearlized Doily
But first, I have to remind you that today is the first day of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza! Today and tomorrow, Paper and Embellishments from the Annual Catalog are on sale! CLICK HERE to see all the sale items!
And be sure to check back because Nov. 25-26 stamps and kits will be on sale, and Nov. 27-28 tooks and ink will be on sale! Yep, Online Extravaganza lasts 6 days!
PLUS I’m giving double Gumball Rewards all six days! And you can combine orders placed Nov. 23-28 to earn Gumballs.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (red background)
- All is Bright DSP cut to 5″ x 2-1/2″ (Crumb Cake pinecones)
- Real Red CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- All in Bright DSP cut to 2″ x 2″ (dots)
- whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- Pearlized Doily cut in half
Stamped with the Christmas Traditions stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Christmas Traditions Punch:
- stamped sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- large red DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- doily halves glued onto the red DSP layer
- pinecone DSP layer glued onto the red DSP layer
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the pinecone DSP layer
- dot DSP layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the beautiful Snowflake Showcase!
It’s available only in November, so get yours before it’s gone!
The Happiness Surrounds stamp set can be used all year long!
And the Snow is Glistening stamp set can be used all winter long.
You get 20 dies in this set! 20!!! And they go with both stamp sets, so they can be used all year long.
Look at these adorable embellishments! They’re flat so they’re great for cards. I even made a pair of earrings!
Click on the images below to see more details and to purchase the Snowflake Showcase items:
The White Velveteen Paper mentioned in the video is sold out and no longer available.
Here’s even more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code 92BH36G7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!