Welcome to the July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s hop is all about Summer Fun. I’m sharing the birthday card I made for my nephew who loves riding the rapids. The Adventurous Journey stamp set the He’s the Man Designer Series paper were the perfect match.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- He’s the Man Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Adventurous Journey stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the die cut from the DSP pack
- kayak in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- stamped image in Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, and Medium (skin tone)
Fussy Cut using Paper Snips:
- stamped image
- roughed up the edges of the DSP layer using my fingers and fingernails
- sponged the edges of the DSP layer and the sentiment layer in Early Espresso ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- kayak glued onto the sentiment layer
- sentiment layer adhered onto the DSP layer using large pieces cut from a Foam Adhesive Sheet
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the July 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Emma Goddard at Coastal Crafter
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6CZTECQV – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!