There’s a lot going on in the world to make us feel anxious, on top of the worries of everyday life. My advice: just breathe. Imagine yourself lounging on a porch or a beach, pool side, in the woods, or anywhere else you find relaxing, enjoying a yummy beverage and a good book, or even a long nap. No worries. Today’s card is meant make you feel like that. The calming scene is created with the Colorful Seasons Bundle (Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Dapper Denim card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Wood Textures DSP cut to 4″ x 1-1/2″
- Wood Textures DSP cut to 4″ x 3/8″
- Wood Textures DSP cut to 1/8″ x 1-1/2″ (12 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Colorful Seasons stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto the Color Theory DSP, then heat embossed in white
- two drinks in Real Red and Night of Navy inks
Die cut using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits:
- 2 chairs from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- the two stamped drinks
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Color Theory DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- largest piece of Wood Textures DSP glued to the bottom of the Color Theory DSP layer, leaving the top edge loose
- tiny strips of Wood Textures DSP glued to the Color Theory DSP layer, tucking the bottoms under the large piece of Wood Textures DSP
- ran a tiny bead of glue under the top edge of the large Wood Textures DSP so it would stick to the tops of the tiny strips
- 4″ x 3/8″ strip of Wood Textures DSP glued over the top ends of the tiny strips
- chairs glued onto the card front, as if sitting on the deck
- one drink glued on as if on top of the railing
- one drink adhered beside a chair with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!