I made today’s card with the Layered With Kindness stamp set, Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy Punches, and Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I layered a 1/8″ ribbon on top of a 1/4″ ribbon. You may notice a little bit of another ribbon peeking out from under these two. I Adhered it, then changed my mind, so I just adhered the new ones over the top of it. In one small area, the first one can just barely be seen.
Kindness Kindness Kindness
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Highland Heather card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Purple Posy CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 3-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Layered With Kindness stamp set:
- sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Highland Heather ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- leaves in Mint Macaron ink onto the 3-3/4″ x 3-3/8″ Whisper White CS layer, stamped in a circle with the stems centered to the right of the middle of the paper
- flower in Highland Heather ink, stamped off twice to mimic Purple Posy ink, onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
- 2 leaves in Mint Macaron ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
Cut using the Label Me Lovely Punch:
- the Highland Heather sentiment
Cut using the Label Me Fancy Punch:
- the center of the Mint Macaron sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Mint Macaron CS layer, lined up at the left
- Whisper White CS layer (with leaves) glued onto the Purple Posy CS layer
- Purple Posy CS layer glued over the DSP and Mint Macaron CS layers, centered between the left edge of the DSP layer and the right edge of the Mint Macaron CS layer
- Gorgeous Grape 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Mini Striped Ribbon adhered over the layers and wrapped around to the back using Tear & Tape
- Mint Macaron 1/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon adhered onto the Gorgeous Grape ribbon using Tear & Tape
- NOTE: To fit under the skinny ribbons, I folded the Tear & Tape adhesive over onto itself, then opened up the backing so that only one half of the backing had adhesive on it.
- Mint Macaron CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Mint Macaron sentiment glued onto the Highland Heather sentiment
- Highland Heather sentiment adhered over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Purple Posy Faceted Dots applied onto the card front, two on the sentiment and one down in the corner
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!