Today I’m sharing another card I made using leftovers from other projects. I may have cut more than I needed at the time, or I may have changed my mind about the paper color or something else. The pieces were perfectly good, just not for what I was working on at the time. So I kept them for when I can use them. I remember I decided to use a different embossing folder after trying the Layered Leaves Dynamic folder, but the Layered Leaves design was perfect for today’s card. The only parts of this card I didn’t take from my pile of leftovers are the Early Espresso card base and the Whisper White cardstock on the inside.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Embossed using the Layered Leaves Dynamic embossing folder:
- Petal Pink CS layer
Die cut using the Well Written Framelits:
- “happy” and “birthday” from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Die cut using the Rose Trellis Thinlits:
- 6 leaves from a scrap of Old Olive CS
Die cut using the Lovely Flowers Edgelits:
- a bunch of little flowers from a scrap of Flirty Flamingo CS
- NOTE: I think I used somewhere between 12 and 16 flowers. The die cuts 4 flowers at a time.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 1 leaf glued onto the Whisper White CS
- flowers and remaining leaves glued onto the embossed layer
- die cut words glued over the flowers and leaves
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Easter Treat Holder Online Class by March 27:
- Make 10 adorable treat holders for Easter or Spring
- different class options so you get exactly what you need
- perfect for anyone of any age
- fill them with yummy treats or gifts of your choice
Here are some helpful links:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!