I made today’s card using the Lilypad Lake stamp set and Lakeside dies. They will be carrying over to the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, but not as a bundle. So if you want them, I recommend getting them before June 3 so you can save some money.
I also used a couple the new 2019-2021 In Colors, Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock (which will be available beginning June 4, 2019) along with Pool Party, Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pretty Peacock card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Seaside Spray CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Lily Pad Lake stamp set:
- heron in Seaside Spray ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sailboats in black Stazon ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- front sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- inside sentiment onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
- squiggly lines in Seaside Spray ink onto the Pool Party CS layer, from top to bottom
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- sailboats in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Night of Navy
Die cut using the Lakeside Dies:
- heron and sailboats
- 3 plants from a scrap of Pretty Peacock CS
- wavy lines from the Pool Party CS layer (cut 3 times from the top down)
- front sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Seaside Spray CS glued onto the back of the Pool Party CS layer, so it shows through the bottom part of the die cut wavy lines
- Pool Party CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- heron glued onto the Pool Party CS layer, with its feet in the water
- sailboats glued onto the Pool Party CS layer, with their bottoms tucked into the water
- 3 plants glued onto the Pool Party CS layer
- front sentiment adhered onto the Pool Party CS layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray are new 2019-2021 In Colors:
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <— Click here for a clickable and printable list!
These new items will be available beginning June 4, 2019:
- Pretty Peacock CS (150880)
- Seaside Mist CS (150883)
- Seaside Mist ink pad (150085)
Preorder the Sweetest Thing Online Card Class by April 24:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Sweetest Thing Bundle and the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
- Featured colors: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
- I’ve done the cutting, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, ink pad, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/sweetest-thing-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code GDG7WK3J – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!