Today I’m sharing a card I made using the Little Ladybug host stamp set and the coordinating Ladybug Dies. I had fun coloring the sweet little ladybug and the big flower using Stampin’ Blends Markers. And check out the bee’s route cut into the card stock layer using a die – so cute!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S ladybug ladybug ladybug
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Granny Apple Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Little Ladybug stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Balmy Blue CS layer
- ladybug and flower in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- bee’s face in Light Smoky Slate
- belly in Dark Smoky Slate
- arms and legs in Light Basic Black
- back and wings in Real Red (Light & Dark)
- flower petals in Daffodil Delight (Light & Dark)
- flower center in Dark Mango Melody
- stem and leaves in Granny Apple Green (Light & Dark)
Cut using the Ladybugs Dies:
- ladybug and flower from the Whisper White Thick CS
- 5 clumps of grass from a scrap of Granny Apple Green CS
- bee train cut into the Balmy Blue CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- ladybug and flowers adhered onto the Balmy Blue CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 grass clumps glued along the bottom of the Balmy Blue CS layer
- 2 grass clumps adhered along the bottom of the Balmy Blue CS layer, one covering the bottom of the flower stem
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!