It’s time for the June 2019 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called A Little Smile, and it everything you need for 16 gift cards & envelopes and a box to keep them in. I’ve used the kit components to create a full size card and a tag for a treat bag.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see all the great alternate projects this group has made using this month’s A Little Smile kit!
Here’s what I made:
I’m out of town at a craft retreat and don’t have my lightbox, so my photos look different than usual.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- two cards fronts from the kit cut to 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- one card front from the kit cut to 2″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the A Little Smile stamp set:
- sand dollars in Coastal Cabana ink onto the front of the card base, around the edges
- starfish in Crumb Cake ink onto the front of the card base, around the edges
- coral in Old Olive ink onto the front of the card base, around the edges
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto one of the trimmed card fronts
- mirrored sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto the other trimmed card front
- sentiment in Old Olive ink onto the smallest trimmed card front
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- two larger trimmed card fronts glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- Copper Trim pulled apart in a few places, then glued along the seam where the two trimmed card fronts meet
- Old Olive CS layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the bag:
- sentiment glitter sand dollar die cut glued onto the smallest trimmed card front, above the sentiment
- top of a Copper Dotted Treat Bag folded over and burnished with a Bone Folder
- smallest trimmed card front clipped onto the top of the treat bag using a Copper Library Clip
Here’s the A Little Smile blog hop:
Click on the pumpkin to hop to the next blog, Debbie Green of Creative Chaos Crafting.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other than what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!