Today I’m excited to share one of the swap cards I received recently from Penny Nelson of designsbypenny.wordpress.com. Penny is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator who lives in Katy, TX. We met when we, along with 4 other Demos, earned the Rising Star award our first year with Stampin’ Up!
Penny used the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Lots of Lavender, and the new Whisper White Narrow Cards & Envelopes for today’s card.
Be sure to check back as I’ll be posting more swap cards I’ve received from the Rising Stars!
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Wisteria Wonder card stock (CS) cut to 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2″ x 4″
Stamped with the Lots of Lavender stamp set:
- outline image in Basic Black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- leaves and stems in Garden Green ink, filling in the outline
- flowers in Wisteria Wonder ink, filling in the outline
- bow in So Saffron ink, filling in the outline
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the pre-made card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped CS glued onto the Wisteria Wonder CS layer
- Wisteria Wonder CS layer glued to the front of the card base
- NOTE: These cards fits perfectly into the accompanying envelopes
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!