Here’s what I made:
Here you can see the shine on the gold bits:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Rich Razzleberry card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Gold Foil Sheet cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Painted Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Sure Do Love You stamp set:
- heart in Powder Pink ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- heart in Calypso Coral ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment banner in Rich Razzleberry ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Lots to Love Box Framelits:
- the 2 stamped hearts and the sentiment
Assembled the card:
- card base fold burnished with a Bone Folder
- gold foil layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the gold foil layer
- Love Mini Tinsel Trim wrapped around my hand a couple times, then adhered to the DSP with Fast Fust
- heart and sentiment glued together, then adhered over the tinsel trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!