I really like the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, but the pattern I used today has to be my favorite from the pack. And it isn’t even one of the fancy pearlized ones. I love the colors. Here I combined it with the Love What You Do stamp set, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Velvet Ribbon, and Stampin’ Blends Markers to create this lovely floral card. I didn’t add a sentiment to the card front, but you can add whatever you want to the inside of the card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Rich Razzleberry card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Love What You Do stamp set:
- 3 floral images in Jet Black Memento ink onto scraps of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- the 3 stamped images
- 3 ovals from scraps of Rich Razzleberry CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- the 3 floral images Rich Razzleberry
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped ovals glued onto the Rich Razzleberry CS ovals
- largest oval adhered to the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- two smaller ovals glued to the DSP layer
- Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon adhered to the DSP layer, and the ends wrapped around to the back, using Tear & Tape
- bow tied with another piece of the same ribbon, then adhered over the first ribbon using Mini Glue Dots
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 3 Rich Razzleberry pearls applied to the largest stamped oval
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!