The Share What You Love suite was available to order before the new annual catalog went live, so I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of it recently. Are you tired of it yet? Me neither. So today I’m sharing another card made with these amazing products, including the Love What You Do stamp set and the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP.)
I owe a huge apology to my friend and fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Debbie Mason. She and I did a card swap, and this was one of the cards she sent me. I did make one very, very similar to this, and I got the pictures mixed up. I didn’t remember embossing the cardstock strip across the middle, but my memory isn’t what it used to be, so I just assumed I forgot being so clever. Senility sucks! 🙂
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5″ x 1-1/2″ (2 pieces, each a different pattern)
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 5″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Love What You Do stamp set:
- sentiment in Tranquil Tide ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies:
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelit Dies:
- scalloped oval cut from Tranquil Tide CS
Embossed using the Seaside embossing folder:
- Tranquil Tide CS strip
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Tranquil Tide CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2 DSP pieces glued onto the Tranquil Tide CS layer, lining up one with the top and one with the bottom
- Tranquil Tide CS strip glued over the gap between the 2 DSP pieces
- sentiment glued onto the Tranquil Tide CS die cut oval
- Tranquil Tide CS die cut oval adhered over the embossed strip using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- 3 rhinestones applies to the sentiment oval
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – receive free product!
- Earn – Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!