For today’s card, I used the Love What You Do stamp set, Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, and Banner Triple Punch. You may notice there are a couple of retired ribbons on this card. That’s because, even though I made it before they retired, I’m just now getting around to posting it. I tell you in the directions below what current products to use instead, so read on.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide CS 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- DSP cut to 1″ x 4″
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Mint Macaron CS cut to 1-1/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Mint Macaron CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Silver Foil Sheet cut to 3/4″ x 4″
- Optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Love What You Do stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto the 1-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ Mint Macaron CS strip
Punched using the Banner Triple Punch:
- notched one end of all the paper strips
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment glued onto one of the 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Tranquil Tide CS strips
- remaining paper strips cut to various lengths and glued onto the DSP layer
- notched one end of two different ribbons and adhered over the paper strips using Tear & Tape
- sentiment adhered over the tops of the paper strips using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- applied a silver rose to the sentiment strip
- tied a bow with Tranquil Tide ribbon and adhered it to the sentiment strip using Mini Glue Dots
- NOTE: I made this card before these ribbons retired, but I’m just now getting around to posting it. You can cut strips of card stock to replace the ribbons banners. The bow can be made from the new ruffled Tranquil Tide ribbon, which I’ve included in the products listed below.
- Optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base. The Mint Macaron CS is light enough to right on though.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are two amazing July offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!