Love you more than cookies! And that’s a lot! Today I’m sharing a card I made with the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle (Nothing’s Better Than stamp set & Love You More Than Dies.) It has a window in the front and the inner sentiment pokes up through it when the card is closed.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S more than more than more than more than
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Rococo Rose Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set:
- 3 cookies in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
- the word “Cookies” in Rococo Rose ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside (I did this after the die cut circles were adhered to the inside.)
Cut using the Love You More Than Dies:
- the 3 stamped cookies
- words “Love you more than” from a scrap of Early Espresso CS
Cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
- lined up the DSP layer on the front of the card base, without adhering, and cut a large circle from both layers
- slightly smaller circle cut from a scrap of Rococo Rose CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base, lining up the die cut holes
- 3 cookies glued together then adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- Early Espresso CS circle that was cut from the card base glued onto the Whisper White CS, lined up with the hole in the card front when it’s closed
- die cut words glued onto the Rococo Rose die cut circle
- Rococo Rose die cut circle adhered onto the Early Espresso circle using Stampin’ Dimensionalsx
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September! Ends tomorrow!!!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!